I’m Sarah Jeffery, an integrative counsellor with a background in Psychology and coaching. I offer warmth, compassion, understanding and a safe, non-judgemental space in which to talk. I hope to help my clients to feel safe, to feel heard and to overcome difficult times and challenges. My qualifications include:
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling (BACP Accredited)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- MRes Psychology (a research degree focused on self-compassion)
- MSc Psychology
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Transactional Analysis 101 Certificate
- Mindfulness Training
- Certificate in Counselling
I am a member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). This means that I abide by their rigorous code of ethics and that you can be assured of the safety and quality of my work. I’m also a Trainee Counselling Psychologist.
I’m based in Poole, Dorset and am currently offering counselling by telephone or video call.